- Valonia – human bard
- Gundren Rockseeker – dwarf entepreneur
- Sildar Hallwinter – human retired warrior
- The Black Spider – mysterious bad guy?
- Reidoth – neutral Druid
Iarno Albrek– human wizard, arrested Yeemik– goblin thug, deaded Klarg– bugbear thug, deaded
- Cragmaw Hideout – home of goblin raiders
- Phandalin – largest town in this region
- Triboar Trail – shipping trail to Phandalin
- Wave Echo Cave – centuries-lost forge of great power and wealth
- Clear out Old Owl Well. Undead are driving away prospectors. Investigate to find out the cause.
- Ask Agatha about a spellbook. Agatha is a reclusive but learned banshee in Conyberry.
- Look for the Lightbringer Mace in Wave Echo Cave.
- Rescue Gundren’s brother Nundro.
- Find the Wave Echo Cave. Grunden had a map to Wave Echo Cave. Reidoth will lead the party there.
- Orc Trouble. Harbin Wester offers 100gp if the party can wipe out the Orks of Wyvern Tor.
- Rescue Gundren’s brother Tharden. Tharden was found dead.
- Drive off Cragmaw Chieftan. Sildar offers 500gp for killing or driving off the Chieftan that resides in Cragmaw Castle.
- Rescue Grunden. Kidnapped by goblins at the behest of the The Black Spider, reason unknown. Sildar thinks that Grundren is being held at Cragmaw Castle.
- Cloaks and Masks. the Druid wants us to be careful of the mysterious humans wearing cloaks and masks in the east of Thundertree.
- Recover Mirna’s Necklace. Hidden in Thundertree.
- Ask the Townmaster about Orc raiders to the east.
- Find Reidoth the Druid. Probably knows the location of local lost locations. Last seen in Thundertree.
- Find Cragmaw Castle. Maybe someone in Phandalin knows?
- Drive off the Dragon Reidoth the Druid wants us to drive out the dragon to get the location to the Wave Echo Cave
- Talk to Halia Thorton. The redbrands seem to be terrorizing everyone, but they don’t mess with Halia, maybe she knows more.
- Rescue the Dendrars. Thel Dendrar, a local woodcarver, was recently murdered by the Redbrand Ruffians, and his wife and children have been kidnapped.
- Find Thel Dendrar. His body was found in the crevasse.
- Deal with the Redbrands. It’s pretty obvious that they are thugs not above murder, a confrontation seems inevitable.
- Find Iarno. Giver: Sildar. Sildar’s original mission was to find Iarno, who was assigned to Phandalin but dropped out of sight two months ago.
- Talk to Daran Edernath. He is a retired adventure, and may know more about local events.
- Rescue Sildar. Kidnapped by goblins, reason unknown.
- Kill Klarg. As part of the deal to rescue the hostage Sildar.
- Clear the Cragmaw Hideout. Giver: Sildar.
- Deliver supplies to Phadalin. Giver: Grunden. Reward: 10gp each.
- Escort Sildar to Phandalin. Giver: Sildar. Reward: 50gp party.
- Recover the Lionshield supplies. There is likely a reward if supplies are transported from Cragmaw Hideout to Lionshield Coster in Phandalin.
- Talk to Garaele. Find out why Sister Garaele returned from a recent trip wounded and exhausted.
- Talk to Carp. Quelline Alderleaf’s son Carp claims to have found a secret tunnel.